MetaSUD 2019 Symposium
The Métasud 2019 symposium is widely open to companies directly involved in metabolomics (builders, suppliers, developers...) as well as regional socio-economic actors developing or wishing to develop metabolomic approaches.
This symposium also aims to present a wide range of studies in metabolomics to an audience of non-specialists wishing to learn this discipline (hospital staff, researchers and teachers-researchers from related disciplines, engineers, technicians...).
The Métasud 2019 symposium carried by the four regional universities (Avignon University, Aix-Marseille University, Nice Sophia-Antipolis University, University of Toulon) follows two previous regional events: "Metabolomics & Lipidomics in Biology and Health" organised at Nice on December 2015 and a practical workshop entitled "Understanding and initiating analyses in metabolomics" held on December 2016 at Marseilles.
Wednesday June 12th & Thursday June 13th 2019 at 9:00AM.
Amphi M001, University of Toulon
- Gérald CULIOLI, Université de Toulon, MAPIEM
- Stéphane GREFF, Aix-Marseille Université, IMBE
- Raphaël LUGAN, Avignon Université, Qualisud
- Jean-Charles MARTIN, Aix-Marseille Université, C2VN
- Thomas MICHEL, Université Nice Sophia Antipolis, ICN
- Thierry PEREZ, CNRS, IMBE
- Thierry POURCHER, Université Nice Sophia Antipolis, TIRO
- Laetitia SHINTU, Aix-Marseille Université, ISM2