Quality & Safety management
Our continuous improvement approach (quality management) was initiated in 2013.
It relies on the principles of ISO9001 & FD X50-550 standards, as well as on the feedback of other laboratories which have also initiated such continuous improvement approaches.
Our activities are organized in several processes (management, core, support processes).
Examples of concrete outputs
- operating instructions writing
- operators training
- technical maintenance monitoring
Health, Safety, Environment
- online stock survey of chemicals
- dematerialization of safety data sheets
- professional risks assessment ("DUER", using EvRP software)
- health & safety booklet writing
- computerized documents management
- new website