Head: Pr André MARGAILLAN
The priority scientific theme of this ERIPOLE international research team is the protection of materials in aggressive environments whose main goals are:
- Structuring and federate scientific relationships by providing a formal framework for meetings, discussions and work with the involved researchers;
- Establishing and/or strengthening joint collaborations structured at a doctoral level(Vietnamese PhD students cosupervised or in cotutelle ) or postdoctoral level;
- Organizing an annual conference or scientific meetings alternately in France and Vietnam ;
- Encouraging the exchange of students from the relocated Master;
- Jointly answering to international calls for scientific projects.
The ERIPOLE is under the joint responsibility of the University of Science in Hanoi and the MAPIEM laboratory, which define the human, financial and material allocated resources.
Laboratoire MAPIEM (EA 4323) - http://mapiem.univ-tln.fr/ERIPOLE.html - firstname.lastname@example.org