Job offer: Engineer in Analytical Chemistry
We are hiring an Engineer in Analytical Chemistry, 12 month-contract.
The Analytical Chemistry engineer will be in charge of our NMR (1H, 13C, solid CP-MAS), LC-MS, GC-MS and TD-SEC equipments.
- Analyses, development of new methodologies, maintenance and training on the following equipments: 1H, 13C NMR, CP-MAS solid-state NMR, LC-MS, GC-MS, TD-SEC. Interpretation and presentation of results.
- Experiments in organic and macromolecular synthesis (drafting of protocols, implementation, interpretations)
- Logistical support (consumables and chemical products purchase).
- Management of rotary evaporators and vacuum pumps.
- Master 2 graduated or Engineer in the field of Chemistry, preferably analytical chemistry with experience in NMR and/or LC-MS
- In-depth knowledge of one or more analytical techniques.
- General knowledge in organic and/or macromolecular synthesis.
- General knowledge of the risks (chemical, electrical, radiation, etc.) associated with the use of products and techniques.
- Autonomy, rigor, strength of proposal.
Start date: September 2023
Duration : 1 year contract (extendible), a permanent staff position in prospect.
Language: French speaking mandatory
Application deadline: June 15th, 2023 using one the ling URL below: