11th Congress of the French-speaking Association of Microbial Ecology
After a previous online edition, the AFEM is renewing its face-to-face meetings in Carqueiranne, near Toulon, for dynamic exchanges around the latest research results on microorganisms and their environment. From the study of cultured microbial models to complex natural communities, from viruses to microeukaryotes, in continental or marine environments, come share and discuss your results around different scientific themes:
- the functional ecology of microorganisms
- their roles in biotic interactions
- microeukaryotes in microbial assemblages
- microbial ecotoxicology and bioindication
- the evolution, phylogeny and adaptation of microorganisms
- ecological engineering and bioprocesses
- ecophysiology and microbial metabolisms
- theoretical ecology and modeling
- chemical ecology and communication
In the mild autumn of the Côte d’Azur and in the purest tradition of the AFEM, we will be happy to welcome you to the Village Club Miléade in Carqueiranne, a holiday center with a view over the Mediterranean Sea, facing the peninsula of Giens.
The program can be download on the side of this page.